Sunday, January 08, 2006

punk - tured

my parents didnt wanna sign the soccer form for me. it didnt help that i just came back from soccer all tired and smelly and thus, i felt damn annoyed. i was practically the overworked penguin (its proven that you can't overwork a penguin and i dunno why). they really hate srjc. and i have kokhead to thank for all the messed ups.

mrs phay should also stop being so stringent on the rules. its like she's taking kok's "10000 ways to becoming an effective teacher by cultivating a nerd-like martian/student" guidelines too seriously. her phone calls are irritating my parents and in turn, it affects me (vector or non-vector way). whats wrong with the hair lah dammit. hers also just as messy what.

the night belonged to edwin korkor's parents. their 70th birthday celebration in carlton. the food was awesome. my gramps should have sucha party too! especially my grandad who's turning 90 in a few days/weeks time! yayness to long life! x))) he (the grandad) proudly claimed that he was the best dancer in singapore (and also the best bullshitter after we pestered him too much on his fake dance competition). hahaha. i love my family lah, somehow.

rain keeps pouring these few days. it spoils my shoes and bags and gets me pissed. but during trainings, the rain is damn welcomed. and when it is very much wanted, it doesnt wanna even start to drizzle. the field also damn muddy and dirty nowadays. you should see our tees and shorts after training man. very artsy fartsy.

i just found out how bias my dad is today. for christmas he bought nothing for my brother and me. my mum had nothing too lah. but then today when my mum took out her phone, i saw a motorola v3 razor. she said my dad bought it for her for christmas. see the unfairness?

but i love him anyways lah.

okay bye. enought of ranting. mass at 9am later. then i'll be off to sang-nee. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home